Friday, April 21, 2006

Sweeter by the day...

The end is near... It gets 'sweeter by the day'

Today is the 21st of April and I have officially rid myself of two exam papers. One more to go... *sigh*...

today's paper was....how do I put it.... WEIRD... Not so much the question but how I felt about it. Its been a long time since I really answered proper essay questions ( my lecturers are generally lazy to mark essay questions with exception of one or two)... and today, I received 4 LONG essay questions.

Total marks were 100 and question four was worth 50 marks! Can you imagine the horror that went through my head as I read the total marks? I couldn't believe me eyes.... Thinking back to the notes of my lectures, there really wasn't much to study... And there it was before my eyes. an essay question that blows my mind beyond recognition....

I went through the questions one by one... And one by one my mind came up blank.. I thought I was in for DOOMSDAY.... (is that how it's spelled?) Then the lecturer mentioned one thing that kept my hand writing till I couldn't anymore...


"JUST write..."

So, 'just write' I did (as al did many of my friends).... Until now, I do not know what I have written nor remember it... All I can remember was that my hand was flying all over the pages filling it with words.. I hope that i amidst all those gibberish I would have hit a point or two... And this is where I ask for God's intervention... :P


Whatever it is, I have done as best as I could. I shall now focus on my Final year project report which is to be handed up on the 26th and my last paper on the 25th... I hope I can manage...


I guess this enough updates for now.

Take care, and God Bless.

Ciao.


p.s. To other students; past, present and future, here's to those papers where we always feel confused about. Without them, life would be boring.. Haha :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...