Monday, April 17, 2006

Pressure....

Just finished a long weekend... Easter weekend...

Anyway, today it is official... My exams are starting in a few hours time... And yet, I'm still sitting here typing on my blog... (This is sad)

Well... I still can't get over the fact that I will be finishing my degree course in 3 weeks time... But still there is a chance that I might fail a subject and have to repeat.... that would be my worse case scenario... Aaahhh!!!!! God please help me....

I really have nothing to write actually... I guess it is just nerves..... Have to calm them down....

Alrights, I guess that is all for now.. Take care and God Bless

Ciao.


p/s: A shout out to all Malaysian University Students who sitting for their exams this two weeks... all the best to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...