Saturday, April 08, 2006

One down...

Remember in my last post where I mentioned a list of things that were trials to me?? Well.... One has been erased... therefore the title :)

I handed in my assignment this week and all I have to do now is just concentrate on my Final Year Project and my exams... But who am I kidding??!!! Just? I have to hand in m first draft in 2 days time. What have I done? Hmm.... ( Had better not reveal just in case...)

What's even worse is that my faculty had to add to my already impending list.. (is that the right way to put it?) Yesterday, my faculty called me up to tell me to hand in my CV or short for Curriculum Vitae to them by Monday. For what reason you ask? Well, that is for you and me to find out because I do not know myself.... Time will tell...

Moving along, today I made my passport photo and it turned out much, much better then my IC did. I had a great laughing session with Su Yin today. We both compared how we look in our photos over the years. I'm still laughing just at the thought of it... :)

I guess I have nothing else to say for now... My head is just to dizzy thinking about what to write for my report.... Monday Dateline... aaahhhh!!!!! (Brings full meaning to the song Manic Monday).

Okies, that's all for now. Take care all.

Ciao.



p/s: Brian (brother), this post is dedicated to you. Happy 17th Birthday (a little late la but nevermind..)

2 comments:

  1. hey there Sarah ... Michael Lim here. Just want to wish you all the best for your thesis, projects and exams preparations. I myself here in UKMKL also am preping for my finals too, though I still have one more year left to complete. Keep it up till the end, and always keep on throwing yourself upon the Lord for the strength and power to go on. God bless and take care ...
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mike, thanks for leaving a comment :) Yes, the Lord Has always een my strength. I don't know I how I will ever do without him. He has been there for me through thick and thin.

    I hope that your final year will be a blast before you enter into the working force. Enjoy it while you still can.. :)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...