Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kar'na SalibMu (Because of Your Cross)



VERSE 1:
Hanya Kau Tuhan di hidupku,    (Only you Lord in my life)
Kau berikan hidup yang baru,    (You give new life)
Darah-Mu menyucikan pulihkan hatiku,    (Your blood cleanses and heal my heart)
Kunyatakan Kaulah s'galanya    (I declare that You are everything) 

VERSE 2:
Engkaulah sumber pengharapan,   (You are the source of hope)
Kuasa-Mu sanggup menyembuhkan    (Your power gives healing)
Jiwaku pun berserah hanya kepada-Mu,    (My soul is given to you O Lord)
Yesus Kaulah segalanya    (Jesus, You are everything) 

CHORUS:
Kar'na salib-Mu ku hidup,    (Because of Your Cross, I live)
Kar'na salib-Mu ku menang,    (Because of Your Cross, I win)
Engkau yang berkuasa,    (You are the Almighty)
Sanggup 'tuk melakukan mujizat-Mu,    (Making/Giving Your miracles)
Di hidupku.    (In my life)

**********************

When I first heard this song I remember playing it over and over again. Ever since then, I have somewhat forgotten about it till a tweet from the Main Singer, Sidney Mohede came on my tweet feed. :)


So here I am back again in that phase listening to this song and being reminded of God's Unconditional Love for me. That although born a sinner, still chosen to be His daughter. Thank you Lord for your Grace, Mercy and Faithfulness in my life.

Ciao.

p.s.: To those who find this song encouraging. I hear you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...