Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Here's to Family..

Was listening to some songs in the office and somehow it triggered memories of me listening to them when I was younger. Then I got into a familiar zone of comfort, thinking of home and my family :)

I realise that I still do miss home and will always be my parent's little girl and my brother's sister. So this post is dedicated to them today.


This video was done in May by my church youth group for Mother's day. I really love this video because it uses one of my all time favourite Backstreet Boys song. (note: The very first photo is of my mum carrying me when I was a baby)

Mummy, Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I love you very much. I pray that I can mature into someone you can be proud of.

******************



This video is the answer to the previous video. :)

Because the Mother's day presentation was so good (apparently there were teary eyed people at the end), the youth felt that it was only appropriate to create one for the fathers too.

Dearest Daddy, It's been 4 years and yet I can still remember so well when you were around. I miss you every single day and still wish that you are around. I love you.

**************

As for my baby brother (who is a grown up already), thank you for being such an awesome brother. There is so much potential within you and to see you growing into that mould is something that I shamelessly brag about. You've come a long way, but you have a long way more to go! I pray that you will grow up to be like daddy; humble, loving, charismatic, sweet. But most of all, I pray that you will become a God-fearing man that leads his family well.


Here's to family.


Ciao.


p.s.: To all who are away from their families. Treasure every moment you have when you're with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...