Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gentle Reminder.....

Today is church day!! Yay!!

The sermon was wonderfully shared and focused on Nehemiah Chapter 6 where my church pastor preached about guarding our personal walls. One of the phrases mentioned really struck me which goes:

We must NEVER take our eyes off God and think that we can do it on our own. Then our walls will begin to crack (referring to the walls of Jerusalem that were taken over by the Babylonians)
Pastor went on to remind us that we should always REMEMBER GOD for he has been our help which immediately reminded me of my previous post where I mentioned that if we remember God is bigger than our problem, we are comforted.

Lord Jesus,
          Forgive me for my lack of faith in you lately. Thank you for your faithfulness in carrying me through each day. Lord I want to continue to learn to put my faith in you, to trust you. Teach me, mold me. Make me more like you.
Amen.

The youth sang a song that speaks of the same message too.. I guess I really need to be reminded of the awesomeness of God.. Here its is..

THROUGH IT ALL

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hands
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

Chorus:
I sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

Bridge:
Hallelujah (4x)

Ciao.

p.s.: Here's to those of you who needs a little EXTRA reminder like me.. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...