Friday, October 28, 2005

Introduction

Yeah I know my titles do sound as if I'm writing a book but hey... My life is a story right? So a storybook I shall write. :)

But before I do go on to any ramblings, I would like to address one issue first. The issue of concern for me right now is "snatch thief-ing". Just last Sunday, a dear, dear friend of mine was victim to such unscrupulous crime. Can you imagine the fear that would run through her for many years to come? I can't believe some people can be so brainless. People have lives too. What if someone did the same thing to your girlfriend or wife? Would you think that is right? I seriously doubt it.

Anyway, I thank God for interfering with the matter and my friend escaped with minor bruises and her handbag (the thieves only managed to snatch her strap). Her fiance who happened to be visiting during this weekend I heard was also a hero. Cheers to you, mate! All in all, this incident has given me mixed feelings. Glad that everyone is alright but dissapointed that the town I call home is such a dangerous place.

Still saddened by this, I think I will continue my introduction another time. Take care all.




p/s: Here's to all my friends from UNIMAS. Enjoy the stidy weeks. One week is almost up! ONe more to go. And also a Happy Raya and Deepavali to those celebrating. God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry.. A little lazy to edit the whole post, I made a spelling mistake at the end. It's suppose to be study week not 'stidy' week... Soooooo sorry guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!~didn't expect you to blog abt me...hehe. things happen for a reason. I can only know how bad it has affected me the next time a nice man slows down at a bend to let me pass first. If i wait until he passes first then it has affected me. If i walk first then let him pass behind me then i haven't laernt my lesson well. So i think i'll do the former.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still very thankful that you are safe and sound.Yes pelase do be more careful. But sometimes some people are very careful yet it still happens. I blame society lah... hehe...Nah its just those few heartless people... so mean.. anyway, how are you and your choir pieces coming along? We are now doing a strange way to save the world and born to wear a crown. Hope you can at least master these two pieces. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...