Thursday, October 06, 2005

The beginning of a new chapter..

Welcome one, Welcome all!!

This is my very first post in my blogger.com blog. I'm exicited for what this blog will turn out to be.

First things first.. You guys might wonder why the blog title?? Well, I'm half Lun Bawang (a community in the deep regions of Borneo) and half Chinese (thus the Chinatown..). Just for general knowledge, the Lun Bawangs are indigenous people from the Land of the Hornbills otherwise known as Sarawak. Sarawak is situated in the island of Borneo which on the other hand has a very well known reputation for head hunters. But all that is in the past :) Sarawak now is such a lovely place which has a touch of both worlds where development meets environment.

So just for an introduction, this post is for all bloggers out there.

Ciao.


p/s: I have another blog which I used for understanding how blogging works.

12 comments:

  1. nice start of your blog and congratulations, i invites you to visit mine, of poetry at
    http://catmangirona.blogspot.com
    my name is toni
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Welcome to Blogger! Hopefully we'll be able to read more of your posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... still trying to get use to this blog. Still cant figure out the picture stuff with hello though.. Trying other means to post up my picture on my profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeeey! Nice and classic! Reading your blog kinda bring me back to Sarawak itself. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!!! another one! Looking forward for more rambling by the LuNese Gurl. aha..

    okay, back to work..

    ney

    ReplyDelete
  6. A ney!! Wah.. thanks for dropping by... nice one.. LuNese.. yeah.. might adopt that one day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dun worry, Sarah, I'll find out the website I told you 'bout the other day... till then, just keep trying, you'll get to discover a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found these for you:
    http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2005/01/host-your-images.html

    Just go to any of the websites and upload your photos there, then add the link of your photo to where you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello fellow lunbawang friend *while doing some tribal dance* ...hehe
    hey moving to a new blog site..nice background with classic tinge! congrats!
    Should put lots of pictures from Sarawak, that would be really nice!

    do' do' ke...
    :) hahaha my lunbawang is really bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ek..

    You too. do' do' skola...Wih also not that good in lunbawang. :)

    (I hope you understood that message). hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello..elo..lo.lo..lo... Anybody..dy..dy.ddy.. there..ere.re..e..????Heloooooo.....oo...o..o.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes..es...es...es...? Still...illl.illl... Here...ere...ere.... hahaha.... Coming soon... hi....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...