Monday, October 04, 2010

Extraction 3

Hello people!!

Its a new day, a new week at work (hmph!!) , but most importantly, a new post to write!! (yay!)

Okay, fine. Not exactly. Its another one of my extractions from my other blog. This time the post is a light one just to show how naturally clumsy I am :)

Here it is:-


Mah Poor Leg… (March 16, 2007)

Heya people..

Two weeks ago, I actually fell down a flight of stairs near my hostel (yes I know.. clumsy me).. And me being me, I ignored the fall and went on with life..

Now two weeks after the fall and with many jogging outings and tennis sessions, my leg decides to give me a lesson. It went numb! Mah poor leg!! (Fine.. it’s actually just my small toe on the right leg.. hee).

Anyway, since these few days I am in Penang, I thought I had better get some help or proper treatment. So my friend’s mother brought me to the place where they have some herbal paste for injuries. I gave it a try but I don’t know how effective the medicine is… Can only update you the progress in a few days time.

*Sigh*

Here’s how it looks

Dsc02513_1

Funny huh? It looks like a "pau".. Don’t be alarmed, the brownish colour is not blood.. It’s just the herbal paste.. Honestly, this is the first time my leg (sorry, i meant feet) has been bandaged up like that.. This in itself is an experience for me.. hehe..

Okaylah, I guess I had better make a move.

That’s all from me today.. Will be waiting for tomorrow morning to unwrap the bandage (Yay!!)

Take care,

Chao.

p/s: Here’s to all who has been injured, are injured and will be injured… greetings



*******************************

*Sigh*

Those were the days I could actually play tennis and get injured from it.. But nowadays, my "trying to be fit" activities consists of swimming and dancing lessons.. A far cry from my tennis days...

Well, I don't mind it though. Learning dance has opened up a whole new world for me. Its simply amazing. You should try it too..

As for the update, my lil' toe is doing absolutely fine.. And yes, I can feel it too. :)

Ciao.

p.s. Here's to all who are trying new things in life.. Make it worthwile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...