Friday, October 15, 2010

10.10.10

I knew many people would make a big deal about this date because it was the "triple 10". Many we talking about getting married on this auspicious day and random posts on facebook showed that people really do take note of this day.

 I personally didn't think much about it and didn't really want to associate with it at all. Then the news came. My long time friend from UNIMAS days was proposed to by her boyfriend!! So I guess this day became special to me too!! :)

Anyway, a video of the whole proposal was uploaded to YouTube and when I watched it, it brought me a little tears and suddenly had the urge to write her something. And so I did; here it is: -

For Grace:

Oh! What a joyous day it is,
To see my friend Grace in bliss
One thing for sure I know is this
Dear Grace you've got your wish

At the dining table her hand lay
10.10.10 seemed like a normal day
Till the restaurant pressed the button "PLAY"
Her eyes blossomed like it was the month of May

The pictures popped up one by one
It reminded her of all the fun
Then came these group of young guns
With bright smiles that outshine the sun

Balloons and cheers filled the air
The MAN walked in without a fear
For he knew that this WOMAN he dearly cared
Would forever now be his pair

With a bouquet of flowers he gave her a kiss
And took out a box and planted his knee
The face of the girl was full of glee
Then came out the words "Marry me, Please?"

The rest of the story is as they say
I won't have it any other way
For Grace and Ah Fai made this their day
On 10.10.10! Hip hip! Hooray!!


Congratulations Grace!!

♥ Sarah






I guess that's all from me for now. Congratulations again Grace :) So happy for you!!


Ciao.


p.s. Here's to all who have been engaged before or just did :) Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...