Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ramblings of the heart...

Tomorrow marks the one month point of the bus ride to Sibu for #missionKatibas. I never expected my life to change so much but it did.

My priorities have changed and realigned. Love forgotten came back to life and now I don't know what I want or God wants for my future. As I continue searching and have been searching in the last month questions and uncertainties constantly float around in my head and I don't know how best to express it except through heartfelt tears crying out to God Almighty for guidance.

Right now, I want nothing more than to be in Sarawak. I want nothing more than to be with loved ones. I want nothing more than to serve back home. But the other question quickly rises up as well. "Is this what God wants for you?"

I honestly don't know.

But no matter what, I know God's timing is perfect. And I put my hope in you, O Lord.


********************


YESUS KAU BESAR

Dalam setiap langkahku    (Every step I take)
Dan hembusan nafasku    (and breath I take)
Kau ada di sini    (You are here)
Hatiku pun bersyukur atas kebaikan-Mu    (My heart praise your goodness)
Dan kemurahan-Mu    (and Your mercy)
Kuletakkan harapan    (I put my hope)
Hanya dalam nama-Mu    (only in your name)

Yesus Kau Besar    (Jesus you are mighty/big)
Kuasa-Mu ajaib    (You are powerful)
Janji-Mu setia, untuk selamanya   (You are forever faithful)
Yesus Kau Besar    (Jesus you are mighty/big)
Kasih-Mu nyata    (Your love is true)
Kau ditinggikan untuk selamanya    (You are lifted forevermore)
Selamanya    (Forevermore)

2 comments:

  1. Is this what God wants for your life?
    I think only you will know that answer & you get it somewhat from hindsight. If all events building up to who you are today is preparing you for this, then it probably is.
    Anyway, whatever you do will most definitely be used by God for the greater good.

    Don't be discouraged!
    May God reveal His mighty plans for you. =)

    God doesn't use people who sit at home wondering if what they want to do is what He wants them to do. God uses people who are out there doing stuff & He nudges them in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :')

    Thank you Jik Kam. Very encouraging words. :) Have been thinking lots since coming back from Sarawak and will keep seeking God for His wisdom to understand the plans He has for me.

    I pray too for you that your path will be clear, and your nudging will be "obvious" in your life :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...