Thursday, June 28, 2012

So, how's life?

Recently I was shown a link to a blog and started reading it. This then got me blog surfing and I came across a few nice ones. One in particular interested me because it talked about life teaching in a rural school in Sarawak. To see someone keeping his blog for so long reminded me of my friend who also kept his blog for the longest time. (It's kinda in hiatus now because of matrimonial preparations).

Long story short, this trail of reading blog posts sparked something within me. I remembered my blog and how I enjoyed pouring out my writing. I remembered the feeling when I always end my blog with a shout out to all those going through similar experiences as me. I remembered too that even though no one really read my blog, I knew I had a voice. A voice that spoke my hearts' content and a voice that was true to me.

I looked back at my old posts and wanted to see what went through my mind then :)

Posts like this; reminded me of my passion and what I love. Posts like this and this; reminded me of my conviction. Post like this, this and this; just made me smile. :)

So here I am again. Starring at the screen wondering if I should take this plunge for the 3rd time (Yes, that's how many times I've left my blog only to come back to it again) and give blogging another go. To give a promise that this will be forever would probably be a lie but I do want to see where blogging this time around takes me.

In the last year (since my last post), many things happened. Many happiness and sorrows to share but I will be selective of my posts. I want this blog to be impactful even if it means just to one reader out there.

With exciting jumps in my heart, I'm signing off again after a 9 month break. :)

Ciao.

p.s.: Here's to all those who has read my blog before. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. The purpose of a blog is to be written, not read.

    We are all unique & will experience things differently. Sharing on a blog is actually really therapeutic & it helps us learn from ourselves even more. A reflective tool more powerful than a shrink.

    Welcome back. This blog is yours. You should be the one to decide when to pick it up or drop it.
    I'm glad you've decided to write again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah^Kam (not sure how to call you): Thank you for your encouraging words..

    Very true indeed when you said "A reflective tool more powerful than a shrink". I felt I was losing who I was in the everyday race of work and reading back on my posts was very therapeutic indeed. Spot on. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell us your thoughts, young lady :-) I really want to hear about your experiences, your thoughts and beliefs, your hopes or whatever is on your mind. Tell us! I think you're important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An. Karen!(I hope I'm addressing THE aunty Karen that I know) :)

    Missing you very much here in Msia. Hope you're settling down well back home in the States. I will try to be faithful with blogging this time around. THanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...