Thursday, April 07, 2011

Tired..

Yesterday, I received a new duty roster.

The worst thing is that its a new duty for me. So I now have to add on MORE work to my ever growing pile of work. Its just plain RIDICULOUS. There are so many other teachers that CAN be used for that duty and are MUCH MUCH more free (have less duties to hold) than me (and even have less teaching periods).

How am I going to be a good teacher and influence the students if more and more jobs keep coming my way and I have end up spreading myself TOO THIN (well weight and size is a different matter all together)??!! I made a promise to give the best to my students when I first joined the teaching force.

BUT...

How am I suppose to fulfill that promise if every time there is something new to do I'm thrown the duty?? Its really not fair. I know I'm suppose to rise and be the better person and accept it gracefully and be the nice person here. But... Right now steaming ears and pounding heartbeats infest my body to the point that I need to release them before I burst inside.

Argh!!!

I'm SOOOOOO angry!!! (and I bet you all can tell that by the way I'm writing this post)

Ciao.

p.s.: If only solving this problem was as easy as just telling people to "get lost"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...