Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Future...

In this one week, no less then 3 people have asked me (talk about coincidence!!) about furthering my studies in Masters Degree. I've personally been avoiding this question hoping that I do not have to study anymore... (I kinda feel lazy..)

But I believe its the right step for me if I were to continue on in my career and develop myself. Question now is..

WHERE??
WHEN??
WHAT??

Argh... Have been searching high and low for courses through the net... Some that spark interest. Others that just makes me want to think twice about what I'm doing...

At the crossroads here... Really do not know what and how..

Lord, give me wisdom.


Ciao.

p/s: Here's to those who are taking their Masters or are considering it

1 comment:

  1. do something that you'll enjoy doing.. and something that's not so 'torturing'...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...