Thursday, November 04, 2010

A little indulgence...

:) Heya all...


Here's a little indulgent post from me.. Have been watching Criminal Minds on Fox Channel the past few weeks and over that period of time have started getting hooked to the show.. (i know.. Its one of my guilty pleasures.. hehe) AND.... I think one of the actors in it is "gorjus".. huhu...



I told my colleague about the "gorjus" actor and the both of us today went searching him up in google.. *grin*.. But even so, I like the show more.. Its really interesting how the police profilers solve the problem based on behavioural action.. Quite engaging..

Anyway, here's a (*ahem!!*) nice photo of the actor.. Shemar Moore *wink*

Vero, this picture is dedicated to you :)

Okay... I guess that's enough indulgence for now..

Bye y'all!!

Ciao.

p.s. Here's to all Criminal Minds fans out there.. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...