Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cute..

When life throws you lemon, you make lemonade.. :)

When I throw students Biology. They give me a birthday wish... ;)

I have this student..

He's one of the creative few in the class and can throw really random comments that will catch you off guard. Yesterday was my birthday. And recently I taught them about Digestive system and the organs that are involved in the process.. He basically used his KNOWLEDGE :)

Here's the wish:

"Happy Birthday Miss Sarah :) God has blessed you with 3 perfect pairs of salivary glands. Use it to proclaim His word"

HAHAHAHA... I mean, how cute can Biology get?!! Apparently, very very cute.. So funny yet appropriate at the same time.. Totally brightened up my day..

Who said getting older wasn't fun.. :)

Ciao.

p.s. Here's to all celebrating their Birthdays.. Have fun

1 comment:

  1. we have 3 pairs of salivary glands?? hmm... patutlah so much saliva... hahha.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...